Monday, May 28, 2012
Reflection-28/05/12
Today in DF I continued on my side box. I started off by looking at it and taking the glue off it to see if it glued ok. Once I found that this was ok, using the band saw, a ruler and some white out I marked out and cut a main divider for the main storage box of my desk tidy. Then once I got this measured and square so it looked right I glued it. After I glued it I then decided I would put some more smaller dividers. This is as far as I got today and plan on gluing the whole thing together next lesson so then it will be complete! I am still not quite sure if I am going to put a main base under it yet though. If I put a base it will make it more sturdy but probably ALOT heavier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment