Monday, September 9, 2013

Reflection 10/09/13

Today in design, Mr Ward is away so we are working on the historical aspect of our catapult/trebuchet assignment. This lesson I was working on the first question which is the history timeline of a trebuchet and I completed some of it. I had trouble finding which was the most relevant source to get this information from, but eventually I found one. It only went to some time in the AD's though, so next lesson I will have to find more information on that. I was also a bit confused on whether or not we had to do a normal horizontal timeline or whether or not we could do a vertical one. I will ask Mr Ward about it when he arrives back though. Tomorrow in Design I think I will start the second historical question of my assignment and will hopefully be able to complete that.

No comments:

Post a Comment