Thursday, May 16, 2013
Reflection 16/05/13
The past couple of lessons in design we have been working on Pro Desktop. Mr Ward has given us a list of tasks that needed to be completed by the end of this term, for example designing our phone, a calculator, two different types of toy blocks and soon to come a pen. Last lesson he gave us an assignment schedule sheet with the criteria of what we had to have completed by the end of this term and what we had to have completed by two weeks into next term. He said we should not be pushed for time which is good and said that we can put as much thought and creativity into it as we like. By the end of this term we have to hand in printouts of what we have been doing all this term and learn how to do that nicely. Mr Ward said he will run us through a lesson of how to do that soon which should be helpful. I am currently up to making my iPhone 5 on pro desktop which is a very long process as you have to do many new sketches on new faces and get it as accurate as possible. I am finding this quite difficult as I have started over a fair few times because something has gone wrong and I'm unaware of how to fix it. Im slowly learning how to over come these problems which is good and I think I have improved my pro desktop skills immensely since the start of last term. I really hope we get to print something out that we have designed on Pro Desktop this term as it is very rewarding to see it all come together. I also hope we get to use to the new machine Mr Ward has purchased and we how it works. Mr. Ward said instead of cutting material from the acrylic you glue to the plat form it does the opposite and puts it on their.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment