Monday, April 22, 2013

Reflection 23/04/13

This term in design and technology we are continuing our resort. We only had 2 weeks until our resort had to be complete which wasnt very ling but if we are up to date with our schedule, which we are we will have it done in plenty of time. Silvana and I have nearlly completed our resort and have just a few minor touched to make. We still have to glue the water fountain on and possibly make a dew more paths. We will continue to make minor touch ups on our resort whenever we think they are needed. Our resort is not exactly what we planned it to be but i think it has actually turned out being better. Silvana and I began our oral tonight and should have that as well as our resort complete by Friday. Silvana and I have decided to take an approach to our oral as if we are a newspaper or a company that is doing a report on the resort and is talking about it. We feel this is the easiest, but yet effective way.

No comments:

Post a Comment